Link Africa is in search of a Marketing Manager in the Sales Department at the Midrand office within the Gauteng Region.
The purpose of the role is to increase the awareness of Link Africa in the market by promotion and positioning of the brand, products and services that the company offers. The Marketing Manager will provide insights into the industry on what Link Africa’s competitors are doing and help define a plan to ensure that Link Africa is strategically positioned to counter their strengths and to take advantage of their weaknesses.
Qualification and Experience
- Grade 12 Matriculation
- Marketing Certification/training from an established institution
- Marketing degree preferred but not essential
- Minimum 5 years working as a Marketing Manager
- Experience within a Telecommunications industry is advantageous
- Solid computer skills
- Problem solving and decision making in an uncertain environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound interpersonal relation skills
- Financial Acumen
- Time management
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritise under pressure
- Deciding and initiating action
- Learning and researching
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Relating and networking
- Adapting and responding to change
- Persuading and influencing
- Creating and innovating
- Customer focused
- Team orientated
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Develop a strategy to ensure Link Africa is widely visible on social media, media and corporate events/expositions.
- Ensure alignment with the Chief Sales and Marketing Officer on products and services Link Africa offers and to provide feedback on market sentiments – help improve where necessary.
- Corporate Events coordination and management.
- Website evolution and management.
- Executive interviews with media outlets.
- Tracking of social media awareness and market sentiment.
- Create online content using Link Africa’s products and services as well as any notable updates from the Executive Committee.
- Work with Link Africa’s partner Internet Service Providers to do joint marketing campaigns.
- Management of the marketing budget.
- Work with the sales team to target new business opportunities.
- Assist sales with an overview of the competitive landscape and products.
- Internal event management.
- Manage the Link Africa’s internal and external communications.
- Sales team/Chief Sales and Marketing Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Potential and existing Clients
This vacancy is open to all Internal Candidates. Interested candidates must email their detailed CV’s to email@example.com by no later than 28 feb 2023 Please note that only short-listed candidates will be responded to.